1. Promote active collaboration across ICT segments toward commercially beneficial collective actions to protect the digital economy.
2. Advocate for a globally harmonized policy environment that encourages innovation and investments in ever-advancing levels of security.
3. Promote the use of existing tools, processes and practices that will produce beneficial and observable outcomes across the global digital ecosystem.
4. Promote responsible commitments to security at every stage of the product life cycle.
5. Promote deep understanding among all stakeholders across the hyper-interconnected and interdependent ecosystem of their unique security responsibilities.
6. Identify gaps in security investments and partner with governments to align market incentives with security needs.