CSDE brings together companies from across the ICT sector to combat increasingly sophisticated and emerging cyber threats through collaborative actions.
The digital economy platform is the product of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment, innovation, and shared dependencies. As the creators and stewards of this growing digital ecosystem, we have an opportunity and responsibility to work together to drive collective actions that can build greater trust and resiliency, and drive continued economic growth.
1. Promote active collaboration across ICT segments toward commercially beneficial collective actions to protect the digital economy.
2. Advocate for a globally harmonized policy environment that encourages innovation and investments in ever-advancing levels of security.
3. Promote the use of existing tools, processes and practices that will produce beneficial and observable outcomes across the global digital ecosystem.
4. Promote responsible commitments to security at every stage of the product life cycle.
5. Promote deep understanding among all stakeholders across the hyper-interconnected and interdependent ecosystem of their unique security responsibilities.
6. Identify gaps in security investments and partner with governments to align market incentives with security needs.